I have no words to describe the level of joy you and your father were able to give me.

 

One of the best & most authentic cabin builds I've yet to see with such a great foundation to start off. Others just put on top of log stumps or poles in the ground which won't last without lots of upkeep. Yours is built to last for many yrs. to come...congrats to you & your dad for doing a fantastic job on this build by yourselves. Also love the fact that you used steel rods to keep logs in line & from shifting, & added & 

 

The cabin looks marvelous. So wonderful rewatching the build, lots of memories made and being made for you all to think back on and go to YouTube and watch what you're remembering. Wish my husband and I would have had this capability. Pictures help but it's just not the same. Enough rambling....Praying your wife is well and that all of you are healthy. Stay safe, be careful, take it easy and keep warm and dry.

extra bonus a plus...Kudos to you both and wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving ! 👍🥧🦃

 

 

I have not missed a single episode of the cabin build so far. When I saw this pop up this morning I thought to myself its a great day to throw on my outsider shirt, sit on the couch for a few hours and watch it all come together. Although I liked every episode that you put up, having it all together for 1 video was truly awesome. I love the relationship between you and Senior Outsider. You know exactly what the other is thinking. I can't wait to see the inside build and it all come together. Thank you for this. Can't wait for the next episode.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have to say that this was absolutely enjoyable to watch you and your dad build

All the Benefits of Turmeric on the Hair, Hair Growth, Hair Mask